Dennis A. Lalli
Dennis is of counsel to the firm and has practiced labor and employment law since 1977, both in private practice and as in-house counsel. His practice focuses on advising and representing employers in the litigation of employment discrimination and workplace harassment disputes; restrictive covenant and other unfair competition matters; wage and hour matters, including class action litigation and federal and state administrative investigations and audits; mediation and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings; grievance arbitrations; representation, unfair labor practice, and other proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board; and collective bargaining. He also counsels employers on employment law and problem employee issues with an emphasis on problem-solving and litigation avoidance; drafts and reviews employment and separation agreements; prepares employment policies and manuals; and conducts employee and supervisory training, all in a variety of industries.
Dennis engages in a variety of professional and community service activities. He has been an adjunct professor at St. John's Law School, and over the years has been an instructor at the New York University School of Continuing Education, a lecturer for the Practising Law Institute, and a panelist for numerous programs sponsored by bar associations and professional organizations.
Honors and Affiliations
- Listed in:
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- Top-Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment Law
- New York Super Lawyers 2013®, Employment & Labor
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section; Employee Rights and Responsibilities Committee
- New York State Bar Association, Secretary of the Labor and Employment Law Section; Management Co-Chair Individual Rights and Responsibilities Committee CLE Committee
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Law Lawyers
- New York Management Attorneys Conference
- President, New York Chapter, Girard College Alumni Association
- Past President, New York Chapter and National Delegate, Boston College Law School Alumni Association