Gregory J. Champion
Greg is the managing member of the firm's Albany office. He engages in a broad corporate and business law practice advising publicly-traded and privately-held entities, higher education institutions, and not-for-profit entities on a variety of matters, including corporate governance, contract negotiations, corporate structure, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, SEC and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, corporate financings, litigation strategy, licensing issues, and various transactional matters.
Greg regularly advises corporate boards and has served as the corporate secretary of both NASDAQ-listed and privately-held companies.
Honors and Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2017, Corporate Law (listed for 5 years)
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- Board Member, Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Center for Economic Growth
- Board Member, Glens Falls Country Club