Gregory J. Champion
Greg is the managing member of the firm's Albany office. He engages in a broad corporate and business law practice advising publicly-traded and privately-held entities, higher education institutions and not-for-profit entities on a variety of matters, including corporate governance, contract negotiations, corporate structure, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, SEC and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate financings, discrete employment issues, litigation strategy, licensing arrangements, and various transactional matters.
Among other duties, Greg currently serves as corporate secretary of two NASDAQ-listed companies, and serves on the boards of local not-for-profit corporations. Prior to joining the firm, he spent several years working in the insurance industry.
Honors and Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2015, Corporate Law - Administrative, Commercial, Corporate Compliance, Corporate Governance, General Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities, Transactions
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, Syracuse Law Review