Date: February 16, 2022
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC, a full-service law firm of 275 attorneys with 15 offices that are located across New York State, as well as in Boston, Kansas City, FL and NJ, is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant working in the Albany, NY office. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professionalism and strong communication skills and will be able to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Interact with clients and attorneys via phone, email, and in-person
- Maintain attorney calendars
- Draft, revise, edit and prepare documents and correspondence
- Filing, scanning and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Provide general office support for various litigation attorneys
- Track and enter attorney time into accounting system
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments in an accurate and timely manner
- Willingness to learn and adapt to Firm needs
- Reliable, punctual, and professional
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong typing and transcription experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Law Firm experience required; litigation experience preferred
At Bond, exceptional work product and a collegial work environment are cornerstones of our success. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. Bond has long recognized the value, both to its team and to our communities, of active participation in and support of charitable, governmental, professional and community- based organizations. We are an EEO employer.
Bond’s offer of employment are contingent on:
- Completion of a satisfactory conflicts check
- Completion of a satisfactory background check
- Providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination
We are an EEO Employer. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all newly hired personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their first day of employment.