Date: March 3, 2022
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC, a full-service law firm of 275 attorneys with 15 offices that are located across New York State, as well as in Boston, Kansas City, FL and NJ, is seeking a business/transactional attorney with five or more years of experience for its Syracuse office.
Applicant should have a background in: private and public merger and acquisition transactions, both in structuring and financing; general corporate counseling for profit and not-for-profit entities, including software licensing and commercial and vendor contracting; business formation and governance; and working with closely-held and family businesses.
- JD degree from an accredited law school;
- License to practice law in New York State;
- Five plus years of relevant experience in the areas noted above;
- A dedication to client service;
- Strong communication skills and people skills;
- Strong commitment to excellence, team work, and personal/professional development;
- Ability to procure, cultivate, and sustain a client base while working for senior partners on multiple exciting projects;
- Working familiarity with Microsoft products; and
- Hardworking with creative problem solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Bond’s attorney employment application
- Cover letter
- Law school transcript
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
We are an EEO Employer. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all newly hired personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their first day of employment.