Business Attorney - Syracuse
Date: March 23, 2021
Office: Syracuse, NY
Bond, Schoeneck & King, a 250 attorney law firm with multiple practice offerings and eight offices throughout New York State, is seeking a business/transactional attorney with five or more years of experience for its Syracuse office. Applicant should have a background in: private and public merger and acquisition transactions, both in structuring and financing; general corporate counseling for profit and not-for-profit entities, including software licensing and commercial and vendor contracting; business formation and governance; and working with closely-held and family businesses.
- JD degree from an accredited law school;
- License to practice law in New York State;
- Five plus years of relevant experience in the areas noted above;
- A dedication to client service;
- Strong communication skills and people skills;
- Strong commitment to excellence, team work, and personal/professional development;
- Ability to procure, cultivate, and sustain a client base while working for senior partners on multiple exciting projects;
- Working familiarity with Microsoft products; and
- Hardworking with creative problem solving skills.
All inquiries will be kept confidential and should be submitted to email@example.com. We are an EEO Employer.