Date: April 4, 2017
Office: Syracuse, NY
Bond, Schoeneck & King, a 250 attorney law firm with multiple practice offerings and eight offices throughout New York State, is seeking a business/transactional attorney with five or more years of experience for its Syracuse office. Applicant should have a background in business formation, working with closely-held and family businesses. In addition, experience in the following areas is preferred: merger and acquisition transactions both in structuring and financing; technology contracts and cybersecurity; distribution and supply agreements, both on a national and international level; and a general background in intellectual property matters.
Preference is an attorney with a book of business.
- JD degree from an accredited law school;
- License to practice law in New York State;
- Five plus years of relevant experience in the areas noted above;
- A dedication to client service;
- Strong communication skills and people skills;
- Strong commitment to excellence, team work, and personal/professional development;
- Ability to procure, cultivate, and sustain a client base while working for senior partners on multiple exciting projects;
- Working familiarity with Microsoft products; and
- Hardworking with creative problem solving skills.
All inquiries will be kept confidential and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an EEO Employer.