Date: May 10, 2022
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC, a full-service law firm of 275 attorneys with 15 offices that are located across New York State, as well as in Boston, Kansas City, FL and NJ, is seeking a Payroll Specialist working in our Accounting Department in the Syracuse, NY office. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and experience in payroll, good communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Process weekly and semi-monthly payroll
- Interface payroll journal entries into general ledger
- Prepare 401(k) journal entries
- Maintain payroll balance sheet after each payroll
- Process unemployment and info-disability claims
- Process staff overtime
- Prepare headcount reports
- Assist with third-party preparation of 1099’s and W-2’s
At Bond, exceptional work product and a collegial work environment are cornerstones of our success. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. Bond has long recognized the value, both to its team and to our communities, of active participation in and support of charitable, governmental, professional and community-based organizations. We are an EEO employer.
Bond’s offer of employment are contingent on:
- Completion of a satisfactory conflicts check
- Completion of a satisfactory background check
- Providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination
We are an EEO Employer. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all newly hired personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their first day of employment.