Complimentary Manufacturing Webinar Series - October 2018
October 31, 2018
In honor of National Manufacturing Day on October 5, 2018, members of the Manufacturing Industry Practice at Bond are offering a month-long webinar series, focusing on some of the most pressing legal issues facing manufacturers of all types and sizes. In recognition of the ingenuity and hard work of manufacturers across New York State and beyond, Bond is offering this webinar series on a complimentary basis to clients and friends of the firm.
Offered every Wednesday during the month of October from 10 - 11 a.m.
October 3, 2018 - Click here to view
Tyler Hendry and E. Katherine Hajjar
Sexual Harassment on the Shop Floor
Time’s 2017 Person of the Year issue celebrated the “Silence Breakers” – the thousands that bravely came forward to share harrowing stories of sexual assault and harassment, and who, in the process, created a global movement. Read more...
October 10, 2018 - Click here to view
The Fundamentals of U.S. Export Compliance
This webinar will cover the basics that every U.S. company should understand before exporting any good or providing any service outside of the U.S. Read more...
October 17, 2018
Pamela C. Lundborg, Sara Temes, Amber Lawyer, Fred J. M. Price
This webinar will cover the European Union General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” and its impact on U.S. entities. The webinar will include information regarding the basics of the GDPR, website privacy, data processing and security, and the GDPR’s impact on manufacturers.
- Lessons from recent product liability cases
- A review of notable cases from this and other states on product liability topics – “guarding” against hazards, “failure to warn," liability for design vs. manufacturers, and “defenses” such as misuse or modification by the end user
- Why a succession plan is important
- The options that can (and should) be considered
- The steps that should be taken to prepare the business, and the business owner, for succession
- How the business owner can increase the business’ enterprise value