Louis DiLorenzo and Jessica Moller to Present at Practising Law Institute Employment Discrimination Law & Litigation 2019
June 17, 2019
Location: PLI New York
1177 Avenue Of The Americas, Second Floor
Entrance on 45th Street
New York, NY
Date: June 17, 2019
Time: 9 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Cost: $1,850 per person
Why You Should Attend
This program, designed for employment law practitioners and human resources professionals at all levels, brings together prominent practitioners from the management and plaintiffs’ bars, in-house counsel, EEOC representatives and members of the judiciary, to analyze and provide practical guidance on the latest developments in the employment discrimination arena. In addition to providing critical updates on recent developments in the law, our expert faculty will offer their respective perspectives on addressing potential employment discrimination issues in the workplace proactively, as well as in litigation. The program will also address diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
What You Will Learn
- New laws, regulations and rulings that can affect the advice you give, the strategies you choose, and the settlements you propose
- Experts’ advice on bringing and defending employment discrimination cases
- The impact of current events and the media on the workplace
- What judges think about lawyers’ approaches to litigating employment discrimination claims
- The EEOC’s perspective on key discrimination hot topics
- Advice to employer and employee representatives on counseling clients involving alleged discriminatory conduct
- Discrimination trends and the experts’ future predictions
- What is unconscious bias and how does it operate in the workplace?
- Earn one full hour of Diversity & Inclusion/Elimination of Bias credit
Credit Available: CLE, CPD and HRCI HR Recertification
Who Should Attend
Any attorney or human resources professional who advises or represents employers, employees, labor unions or government, or who has judicial/arbitral/mediator responsibility will benefit from attending this program.
Louis DiLorenzo will present Opening Remarks at 9 a.m.
Jessica Moller will present Damages in Employment Discrimination Cases at 2:45 p.m.
For the full schedule and registration details, click here.