Rochester Beacon Economic Forecast Event
January 28, 2019
Act now to guarantee your seat at the Rochester Beacon’s 2019 Economic Forecast Forum. Don't miss this opportunity to hear from a panel of experts about the Rochester region's economic challenges and opportunities in 2019.
The Jan. 28 event also will address how the new Democratic Senate majority and other changes in Albany will impact Upstate New York. In addition, the results of Siena College Research Institute’s annual survey of Upstate New York business leaders will be presented.
The event is hosted by the College at Brockport’s Institute for Poverty Studies and Economic Development in downtown Rochester. Brockport Downtown is located in the REOC Building at 161 Chestnut St.
Seating is limited! Get your ticket now to ensure your place at this event.
Date: January 28, 2019
Time: 5 p.m. - Registration and networking
5:30 p.m. - Program
7:00 p.m. - Post-event reception
Location: The College at Brockport Downtown, 161 Chestnut St., Rochester
- Heather Briccetti, president and CEO, The Business Council of New York State
- Donald Levy, director, Siena College Research Institute
- E.J. McMahon, founder and research director, Empire Center for Public Policy
- Kate Washington, CEO, OWN Rochester
- Kent Gardner, chief economist, Center for Governmental Research, and opinion editor, Rochester Beacon
- Alex Zapesochny, Rochester Beacon publisher and co-founder, and former president and CEO of iCardiac Technologies (moderator)