Bond Labor and Employment Law Attorneys Included in The Best Lawyers in America 2015® Listing
August 18, 2014
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce that it was recognized with twenty attorneys selected by their peers in the field of Labor and Employment Law for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 listing. The following attorneys were recognized:
- In Albany: John M. Bagyi; Nicholas J. D'Ambrosio, Jr.
- In Buffalo: Robert A. Doren; Daniel P. Forsyth
- In Garden City: Terry O'Neil; Mark N. Reinharz
- In New York City: Michael I. Bernstein; Louis P. DiLorenzo; Dennis A. Lalli; David E. Prager; Ernest R. Stolzer
- In Rochester: James C. Holahan
- In Syracuse: R. Daniel Bordoni; Thomas G. Eron; David M. Ferrara; John Gaal; Laura H. Harshbarger; Peter A. Jones; Robert A. LaBerge; Larry P. Malfitano
Four Bond attorneys were also recognized as 2015 Best Lawyers in America® "Lawyer of the Year" in the Labor and Employment Law field. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." The attorneys recognized are:
- In Albany: John Bagyi for Litigation – Labor & Employment
- In Buffalo: Daniel P. Forsyth for Labor Law – Management
- In Rochester: James C. Holahan named twice, for Employment Law – Management and Labor Law – Management
- In Syracuse, Robert A. LaBerge for Labor Law – Management
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 220 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has nine offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Overland Park, Kansas.