Bond Labor and Employment Law Attorneys Included in 2014 New York Super Lawyers Upstate and Metro Editions
September 24, 2014
(Syracuse, NY): Bond is pleased to announce that 22 of the firm's labor and employment law attorneys have been included in the 2014 New York Super Lawyers Upstate and Metro Edition magazines in the field of employment and labor. Super Lawyers magazine lists New York's top lawyers who have been chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine.
Law & Politics, which performs the polling, research and selection of attorneys to be included in Super Lawyers magazine, identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.
The following attorneys were listed:
- Syracuse R. Daniel Bordoni; Thomas G. Eron; John Gaal (also included in the 2014 Top 50 New York Super Lawyers list); Laura H. Harshbarger; Peter A. Jones; Robert A. LaBerge; Larry P. Malfitano
- Albany John M. Bagyi; Nicholas J. D'Ambrosio
- Buffalo Robert A. Doren; Daniel P. Forsyth; James J. Rooney.
- Rochester James C. Holahan
- Garden City Howard M. Miller, Terry O'Neil; Mark N. Reinharz
- New York City Michael I. Bernstein, Louis P. DiLorenzo, John S. Ho, Richard G. Kass, Dennis A. Lalli; David E. Prager
Five attorneys were also included in the 2014 New York Super Lawyers Upstate Rising Stars list in the field of Employment and Labor. They were selected by their peers from among the top up-and-coming lawyers, defined as 40 years of age and younger or in the practice of law for less than 10 years. These attorneys are in Albany, Michael D. Billok; in Buffalo, Erin Sylvester Torcello; in Syracuse, Andrew D. Bobrek, Kseniya Premo and Kristen E. Smith.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 230 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has nine offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Overland Park, Kansas.