John Bagyi to Present at Adirondack Human Resource Association 2016 Labor & Employment Law Update
December 7, 2016
By: John M. Bagyi
2016 Labor & Employment Law Update: What’s New, What’s Hot, What’s Next
The Queensbury Hotel
88 Ridge Street
Glens Falls, New York
Breakfast: 7:30 - 8 a.m.
Program 8 - 10 a.m.
As we near the close of the Obama administration, labor and employment law developments continue fast and furiously. This program will get you caught up on developments at both the federal and state level, and provide practical guidance on what they mean for your organization. This year's legal update will address:
- wage and hour developments including the US DOL’s regulations on the white collar exemptions, the NY DOL’s regulations on payroll debit cards and other wage payment issues, minimum wage changes and paid family leave
- the latest from the EEOC on harassment and reasonable accommodations
- expansion of New York Human Rights Law protections to familial status, gender identity and transgender status andassociation and relationship status
- enforcement and litigation trends
- what's on the horizon in 2017
And much, much more!