Labor and Employment Law Seminar - Buffalo 2016
October 17, 2016
Bond, Schoeneck & King and Jaeckle Fleischmann & Mugel combined their law firms on January 1, 2016. The Jaeckle firm hosted an annual labor and employment seminar, and Bond will carry on that tradition.
This seminar is complimentary. Parking is free. A continental breakfast will be served.
Registration: 8 - 8:30 a.m
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Topics to include
- Overview of the NLRB’s Joint Employer Standard
- Special Report on Contingent Workers
- Current Status of the Persuader Activity Rule
- Final Rule Concerning White Collar Exemptions – Understanding and Preparing for Changes to the Salary Level Test
- NY Paid Family Leave and Benefits Law – What We Know (and What We Don’t)
- Upcoming Changes to the NY Minimum Wage
- Developments Regarding Transgender and Associational Discrimination
- Understanding the EEOC’s Wellness Regulations
- Preparing for the EEOC’s New Reporting Obligations
- Overview of the EEOC’s New Enforcement Guidance Concerning Retaliation
- Update on Electronic Reporting Requirements, Increased Penalties, and Other Recent OSHA Developments
This seminar is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant.
2.5 General HRCI Credits
2.5 SHRM PDCs