2021 Best Lawyers in America® Names 12 Bond Attorneys "Lawyer of the Year"
August 20, 2020
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 12 of its attorneys have been named the 2021 Best Lawyers in America "Lawyer of the Year" for their respective practice areas. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields are as follows:
- Michael D. Billok: Labor Law – Management
- Patrick L. Emmerling: Trusts and Estates
- Vincent O. Hanley: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Charles C. Swanekamp: Civil Rights Law
- Mark N. Reinharz: Labor Law – Management
- Dennis C. Brown: Tax Law
- Cressida A. Dixon: Trusts and Estates
- Brian K. Haynes: Tax Law
- Peter A. Jones: Employment Law - Management
- Robert A. LaBerge: Labor Law – Management
- Larry P. Malfitano: Education Law
- Charles J. Sullivan: Corporate Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida, Kansas City and Boston.