Bond, Schoeneck & King Practices Ranked In Chambers USA© 2018
May 4, 2018
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce it has once again been recognized in the annual Chambers USA©: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business directory in the following areas:
- Environmental – New York. For Bond’s environmental practice Chambers states that the team “enjoys a fine track record acting for major industrial clients including those in the pharmaceutical, chemical, waste and energy sectors. Adept at handling a diverse range of compliance and regulatory matters, including in relation to chemical safety, OSHA and hazardous waste. Notable expertise also lies in air and water permitting as well as in development siting.”
- Labor & Employment – New York. Chambers ranked Bond’s labor and employment team stating that it “assists a range of clients, from Fortune 100 companies to local businesses, with all aspects of labor and employment law. Experienced in handling such matters arising in a variety of sectors, including higher education, transportation, retail, hospitality and insurance. Noted for its impressive coverage of Upstate New York, in addition to its presence in New York City.”
- Corporate – Upstate New York. Chambers recognized Bond’s corporate practice for “its strength in managing a broad range of middle-market transactional concerns in this space, with significant experience in M&A and corporate reorganizations. Advises a significant portfolio of clients from a variety of industries including the healthcare, financial services and real estate sectors.”
- Litigation – Upstate New York. Chambers noted that Bond’s litigation team is known as a “well-regarded practice with a strong reputation in the litigation space. Excels in securities and IP disputes, and also noted for its expertise in environmental cases and False Claims Act investigations and litigation. Represents a strong choice of firm for complex class action defense.”
- Real Estate – Upstate New York. Chambers commented: “Noted practice with experience of a range of real estate development and construction matters. The team handles leasing, financing, zoning and land use permitting and approvals and site due diligence, among other matters. Also able to handle real estate litigation.”
Chambers USA is a well-respected publication that carefully researches law firms, practice areas and individual attorneys in more than 185 jurisdictions and is widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Its rankings are based on interviews with leading practitioners and clients.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City. For more information visit bsk.com.