Bond, Schoeneck & King Practices Ranked in Chambers USA© 2019
April 29, 2019
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce it has once again been recognized in the annual Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business directory in the following areas:
- Environmental – New York. For Bond’s environmental practice Chambers states that the team “enjoys a fine track record acting for major industrial clients including those in the pharmaceutical, chemical, waste and energy sectors. Adept at handling a diverse range of compliance and regulatory matters, including in relation to chemical safety, OSHA and hazardous waste. Notable expertise also lies in air and water permitting as well as in development siting.”
- Labor & Employment – Upstate New York. Chambers ranked Bond’s labor and employment team stating that it is “Recognized as one of the leading labor and employment practices in upstate New York, with deep expertise in traditional labor matters and employment litigation. Advises an impressive roster of clients including Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, municipalities and medical centers. Handles labor relations, including collective bargaining, contract negotiation and arbitration, as well as a broad range of discrimination claims. Able to call upon the wider expertise of the immigration and employee benefits practice groups.”
- Corporate – Upstate New York. Chambers recognized that Bond is widely recognized for its strength in managing a broad range of middle-market transactional concerns in this space, with significant experience in M&A and corporate reorganizations. Supplements its business offering by drawing on complementary expertise in environmental, intellectual property and tax law. Advises a significant portfolio of clients from a variety of industries including the healthcare, financial services and real estate sectors. Maintains a presence in Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo.
- Litigation – Upstate New York. Chambers noted that Bond’s litigation team is known as a “well-regarded practice with a strong reputation in the litigation space. Excels in securities and IP disputes, and is also noted for its expertise in False Claims act litigation and breach of contract matters. Represents a strong choice for complex class action defense. Diverse client portfolio ranges from individuals to international corporations, including a mixture of public and private sector clients.”
- Real Estate – Upstate New York. Chambers commented: “Noted practice with experience in a range of real estate development and construction matters. The team handles leasing, financing, zoning and land use, permitting and approvals, and site due diligence, among other matters. Also able to handle real estate litigation.”
Chambers USA is a well-respected publication that carefully researches law firms, practice areas and individual attorneys in more than 185 jurisdictions and is widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Its rankings are based on interviews with leading practitioners and clients.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.