Adam assists clients with the formation, management, and transfer or sale of small business interests, including S corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs).
He has experience in drafting sophisticated shareholder agreements and operating agreements and has handled multimillion dollar business sale transactions.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2021, Trust and Estates
- Naples Illustrated Top Lawyers 2018, Trust and Estates
- Florida Super Lawyers® 2017-2020, Florida Rising Star, Estate & Probate
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- Florida Bar Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Collier County Bar Association, Vice-Chair, Trusts and Estates Section
- 2019 Graduate of the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Articles & Comments Editor, University of Miami International Law Review
- Moot Court Board, Semi-Finalist in National Duberstein Moot Court Competition
- Gulfshore Business, Forty under 40 Honoree, 2015
- Retirement Planning under the SECURE Act, Community Foundation of Collier County, August 2019
- Domicile and Relocating to Florida, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Planned Giving in Real Life: a Donor Centered Approach, Panelist, Greater Naples Area Planned Giving Council’s Annual Symposium, 2016
- Elder Financial Exploitation: an Introduction for Financial and Legal Professionals, 2014
- Florida's New Durable Power of Attorney Law, 2011, 2012
- Estate Tax Deferral and Borrowing to Pay the Estate Tax, 2010
- "Blended Families: Estate Planning for ex-spouses, new spouses, children, and stepchildren," Naples Daily News, March 2013
- "Common Mistakes of Individual Trustees," Naples Daily News, March 2012
- "Co-Author, Consider Terminating your Charitable Remainder Trust Early," Florida Weekly, April 2010
- President, Greater Naples Area Planned Giving Council, Inc.
- Past Director and Treasurer, Brody Project for Animal Assisted Therapy, Inc.
- Member, Community Foundation of Collier County, Professional Advisors Council
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Member, Ohio State Alumni Club of Naples
- United Way of Collier County, Annual Budget Review Committee