Multi-generational family trusts creation and laws
- Serves as primary legal counsel for a trustee managing $1.5 billion dollars in 180 trusts for the benefit of over 60 family members across 3 generations (ages 1 to 80).
- Created hundreds of multi-generational family trusts, some with assets in excess of $50 million dollars.
Florida tax and federal tax law
- Counsels clients, consisting of successful business owners and professional athletes and coaches, in reducing or eliminating federal taxes (including estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes).
- Assists clients in structuring their assets and establishing trusts in order to reduce or eliminate federal income taxes.
- Advised numerous charitable organizations in eliminating payment of Florida sales tax.
Dynasty Trust creation and law(s):
- Assists clients in strategically applying their family members’ generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax exemptions to trusts that have been existence for over 4 decades.
- Structured family limited partnerships that are held by Dynasty Trusts in order to provide asset protection and reduce or eliminate transfer taxes.
- Served as executor and trustee for clients who have passed away, administering their estates for the benefit of their children. Adam strictly complies with all fiduciary law obligations.
- Counseled trustees and executors in handling unique assets, including operating businesses. Specifically, Adam advised a manager of a business entity owning valuable music royalties of the fiduciary obligations under corporate law, and under trust law.