Alyssa is committed to building lasting relationships and providing counsel beyond expectations through her exceptional dedication to service.
Results-oriented, Alyssa prides herself on providing solutions and resolutions to clients at all stages of the litigation process. She has worked for clients on a variety of litigation matters in both state and federal court.
Alyssa frequently represents clients in matters involving:
- Commercial cases/business disputes,
- Employment cases from the management side,
- Defense of professionals, and
- Toxic tort defense.
Prior to joining the firm, she clerked at Bond after law school. Alyssa is a graduate of Cornell Law School.
Honors & Affiliations
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York
- NY State Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Courts, Politics and the Judicial Function, June 2016 Cornell Law School
- Honorable Frederick J. Scullin, Jr. Scholarship, December 2015 Northern District Of New York Federal Bar Association
- Outstanding Senior of Political Science, June 2013 Political Science Department, University at Buffalo
- Co-Author, "Court Examines Two Doctrines in Environmental Case," New York Law Journal, January 24, 2019
- Co-Author, "Two Decisions Provide Helpful Discovery Guidance," New York Law Journal, October 25, 2018
- Co-Author, "2 Different Choice-of-Law Issues in Case Involving Third-Party Consultant," New York Law Journal, July 26, 2018
- Co-Author, "Decision Tackles Privilege Issues When Third-Party Consultant Is Involved," New York Law Journal, April 26, 2018
- Co-Author, "Standard for Pleading a Claim of Direct Patent Infringement: ‘Sessler’," New York Law Journal, January 25, 2018
- Co-Author, "Court Addresses Dueling Principles of Statutory and Treaty Construction," New York Law Journal, October 26, 2017
- Bar Association of Erie County, Young Lawyers Committee
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership, BN 360
- Board Director, Cornell Club of Greater Buffalo
- Camp Good Days, Buffalo Advisory Board and Gala Committee