Alyssa is committed to building lasting relationships and providing counsel beyond expectations through her exceptional dedication to service.
Results-oriented, Alyssa prides herself on providing solutions and resolutions to clients at all stages of the litigation process. Prior to joining the firm, she clerked at Bond after law school.
Honors & Affiliations
- NY State Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Courts, Politics and the Judicial Function, June 2016 Cornell Law School
- Honorable Frederick J. Scullin, Jr. Scholarship, December 2015 Northern District Of New York Federal Bar Association
- Outstanding Senior of Political Science, June 2013 Political Science Department, University at Buffalo
- Co-Author, "Decision Tackles Privilege Issues When Third-Party Consultant Is Involved," New York Law Journal, April 26, 2018
- Co-Author, "Standard for Pleading a Claim of Direct Patent Infringement: ‘Sessler’," New York Law Journal, January 25, 2018
- Co-Author, "Court Addresses Dueling Principles of Statutory and Treaty Construction," New York Law Journal, October 26, 2017
- Bar Association of Erie County, Young Lawyers Committee
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership, BN 360
- Board Director, Cornell Club of Greater Buffalo
- Camp Good Days, Buffalo Advisory Board
© 2018 Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. All Rights Reserved.