Caitlin uses her experience in governmental and regulatory affairs to assist a diverse range of clients navigating the complex grid of New York state government to ensure their voices are heard.
Caitlin provides legislative representation to trade groups proposing or opposing the passage of legislation by the New York State Legislature and action by the Governor. Additionally, she works with private businesses, advocating for and counseling them through state administrative hearings. Caitlin frequently assists clients in navigating the complex web of New York’s government.
Honors & Affiliations
- Albany County Bar Association
- Election Law Graduate Research Fellow, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Law Review, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Order of the Coif, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Phi Beta Kappa, Elmira College
- GDPR, California Consumer Protection Ac, and NY Shield Act, APA NYS Capital Region Chapter Meeting, September 19, 2019
- "Rethink Plan for Redistricting Board," TimesUnion, March 18, 2019
- League of Women Voters, Albany County
- League of Women Voters, Rensselaer County