Caitlin is a business adviser focusing on how legal matters relate to the business goals of her clients, strategizing and implementing workable, creative solutions while anticipating potential problems.
Caitlin provides clients with contract review and drafting, including confidentiality agreements, operating agreements, and complex documents relating to mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, she drafts organizational documents for clients that accomplish their specific needs. Caitlin’s work also includes charitable dissolutions, investigations in potential investments, and general corporate governance.
Honors & Affiliations
- Albany County Bar Association
- Election Law Graduate Research Fellow, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Law Review, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Order of the Coif, College of William and Mary School of Law
- Phi Beta Kappa, Elmira College
- GDPR, California Consumer Protection Ac, and NY Shield Act, APA NYS Capital Region Chapter Meeting, September 19, 2019
- "Rethink Plan for Redistricting Board," TimesUnion, March 18, 2019
- League of Women Voters, Albany County
- League of Women Voters, Rensselaer County