Curtis is a Board Certified Tax Lawyer and a Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer. In addition, he has a MBA and is a licensed certified public accountant in the state of Ohio.
Curtis concentrates his practice in advanced estate planning for wealth preservation, charitable planned giving, corporate and business law, and tax. He advises clients on various federal and state tax matters for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, exempt organizations, individuals, trusts, and estates.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Trusts and Estates
- Naples Illustrated Top Lawyers 2018, Trust and Estates
- The Florida Bar, Chair, Wills, Trusts & Estates Certification Committee; Tax Section
- Florida Institute of CPAs, Valuation, Forensic Accounting & Litigation Committee, State Tax Committee
- Collier County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section, Past Chair
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Chair, Legal Aid Advisory Board, Legal Aid Services of Collier County