Delaney focuses her practice in the areas of business and corporate law to assist for-profit entities and non-profit corporate clients to meet their business goals.
Delaney drafts organizational documents for clients related to entity formation and governance, reviews contracts and agreements, and prepares documents relating to mergers and acquisitions.
Honors & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association, Women in Law Section
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association “Sweet Success” Event Honoree, 2020
- Cameron-Danaher Prize Recipient, 2019
- John B. Lurie Memorial Prize Recipient, 2019
- Kate Stoneman Student Award Recipient, 2019
- Domenick L. Gabrielli Prize Recipient, 2019
- Thomson Reuters Award Recipient, 2019
- Siegel Scholarship Recipient, 2019
- Albany Law Review Editorial Board, Executive Editor for Notes and Comments, 2018–2019
- Student Service Award Recipient, 2018
- American Bar Association Client Counseling Regional Competition, Finalist, 2018
- Domenik L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moore Court Competition, Finalist, 2017
- Donna Jo Morse Client Counseling Competition, Finalist, 2017
- Dean Thomas Sponslor Honors Teaching Fellow, Federal Civil Procedure, 2017
- Board Member, Strong Through Every Mile, Inc.
- Volunteer, The Legal Project Uncontested Divorce Clinics
© 2020 Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. All Rights Reserved.