Frank's practice focuses on partnership, limited liability company, corporate, not-for-profit, private equity fund and real estate matters.
Within these disciplines he has worked extensively on a broad range of transactional issues relating to formation, acquisition, restructuring and liquidation.
In addition, Frank regularly provides tax advice to individuals, partnerships and Section 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Panel Member, Practice Tips (Modifying Restrictions on a Charitable Contribution), New York State Bar Association Annual Meeting, January 26, 2018
- Panel Member, Matter of Phelps Smith (Paul Smith’s College of Arts and Sciences), New York State Bar Association Annual Meeting, January 26, 2018
- Practical Advice on the Aftermath of the Revitalization Act, 11th Annual Best Practices for Nonprofits, November 19, 2014
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Compliance, The Bonadio Group College and University Educational Breakfast Series, November 17, 2014
- Proposed Revisions to the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law, 10th Annual Best Practices for Nonprofits, January 16, 2014