Gregory represents clients at the trial and appellate levels of both state and federal courts.
His practice involves representation of clients in commercial disputes, business tort litigation, employment discrimination litigation, trade secrets and employee non-compete litigation, contested fiduciary accountings, and construction related disputes on behalf of owners, contractors, design professionals and sureties. He also has handled a variety of collection matters for business clients.
Gregory served as an assistant attorney general in the Litigation Department of the New York State Department of Law and was a member of the litigation team that tried New Jersey vs. New York before a Special Master at the United States Supreme Court.
- representation of owner in litigation of claims of professional malpractice related to design of $120 million capital improvement project
- representation of design professional and construction manager in litigation
- involving the design and construction of waste water treatment facility
- representation of owner in litigation involving claims of professional malpractice related to the design of a housing complex
- representation of owner in arbitration involving claim for additional payments by electrical contractor
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Commercial Litigation
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Business Litigation
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association, Litigation Council
- Chapter Co-Author, "New York Antitrust and Consumer Protection Law," Third Edition, New York State Bar Association, State of New York Executive Law § 63(12), 2011
- Risk Management Committee, Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester