John is a trial lawyer whose broad practice experience includes the defense of personal injury and wrongful death actions of all types; business, contractual and commercial disputes including construction litigation, corporate and derivative claim litigation; employment litigation and insurance coverage questions.
John has represented municipalities in connection with defense of civil rights, employment and tort cases, Article 78 proceedings, election law matters, discharge cases pursuant to the Civil Service Law and interpretation of the governing Charter.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2021, Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Construction; Litigation - Environmental; Litigation - Municipal; Litigation - Trusts and Estates; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (listed for more than 10 years)
- Best Lawyers Syracuse Litigation - Trusts & Estates Lawyer of the Year, 2013, 2020
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- New York Super Lawyers 2013®, Personal Injury - General
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Trial Lawyers Section, Environmental Law Section, and Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law Section
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Oswego County Bar Association