Josh works with his clients to identify and secure the best outcomes at the lowest cost possible. Now more than ever it is imperative for litigators to develop innovative, cost-effective solutions for their clients’ disputes. Josh draws on his experience in all phases of litigation at the federal and state court level to do just that.
Josh represents a wide range of clients in a variety of industries in a diverse selection of litigation. He represents individuals and businesses large and small in general commercial litigation and in disputes involving medical malpractice claims. He also has experience with intellectual property and bankruptcy litigation. Additionally, Josh maintains an active pro bono practice in which he represents clients in commercial and civil rights litigation.
Before joining Bond, Schoeneck & King, Josh served for two years as a law clerk to the Honorable Frank P. Geraci, Jr., Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
Honors & Affiliations
- Monroe County Bar Association, Young Lawyers' Section
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
Commercial Litigation & Medical Malpractice Defense
- Obtained summary judgment for property management company in breach of contract action.
- Defend medical care providers and institutions in all phases of litigation in actions alleging medical malpractice and personal injury.
- Defend small business in breach of contract action brought by former customer in the wake of COVID-19.
- Engaged in motion practice on behalf of shareholder of large agricultural business alleging mismanagement of corporate assets.
- Represent incarcerated person through discovery and trial in federal court civil rights action.
- Represent disabled person in breach of contract action against construction company for failure to properly repair the person’s home.
- Represent mother in custody proceeding in family court.
- Represent veteran to secure permanent residency for family members.
- Rochester Teen Court, Volunteer Attorney
- St. John Fisher College Mock Trial, Volunteer Coach