Mary develops estate plans for her clients and counsels them on tax strategies, including charitable giving, to achieve their personal and goals.
As a seasoned estate and tax planning attorney, Mary prepares wills and trusts, beneficiary designation formats, powers of attorney, health care decision documents, family partnerships and limited liability companies. In addition, she assists business owners in succession planning and implementation of their plans.
Throughout a storied career, Mary has been a partner in several Rochester firms and has been active in numerous legal, professional and civic activities.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2020, Trusts and Estates
- Best Lawyers Rochester Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year, 2020
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- New York State Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Section of Monroe County Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Section of New York State Bar Association
- Former member of the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester
- Member of Board of Directors of Sojourner Development Corporation
- Member and President of Monica Housing, LLC
- Member of Board of Directors of Cracker Box Palace at Alasa Farms, Inc.
- Planned Giving and Endowment Committee of the Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Sojourner Hall for Women
- Former member of Rochester Area Contemporary Art Center, Inc.
- Former member of Rochester Area Community Foundation