Recognized as a 2017 Upstate New York Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Employment and Labor, Megan represents public and private sector clients on a wide variety of employment and labor issues, including handling claims under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and the New York State Human Rights Law.
She has also handled labor negotiations and grievance arbitrations, reviewed employee handbooks, policies and personnel manuals and has prepared anti-harassment training materials for both supervisory and non-supervisory personnel. Megan also has extensive litigation experience, and recently successfully argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Upstate New York Rising Star, Employment and Labor
- New York State Bar Association
- Sexual Harassment After Harvey Weinstein: Options for Navigating an Evolving Legal Landscape, The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County, May 23, 2018
- Social Media and Limiting Legal Liability in Your Office, New York State Government Finance Officers’ Association, March 22, 2018, March 30, 2017
- New York State Paid Family Leave Program: Guidance for Home Care Providers, Webinar, January 16, 2018
- Ask This, Not That: Best Practices for Screening and Hiring Job Applicants, Labor and Employment Law Academy, November 2017
- Social Media in the Workplace: What’s Not to ‘Like’?, County Attorneys’ Association of the State of New York Annual Meeting, May 2016
- Quoted in "What employers need to know about the state's new sexual harassment laws," Albany Business Review, April 20, 2018