Michael navigates the complex nuances of real estate law that can be quite challenging, even for the most sophisticated client.
His substantial knowledge and broad experience with commercial real estate makes him uniquely qualified to counsel clients in all aspects of their real estate matters, including transactions involving:
- the acquisition, financing, development, leasing and tax deferred exchange of commercial real estate
- real estate titles
- low income housing tax credit transactions
- sophisticated financing transactions, including various loan and grant transactions involving industrial development agencies and/or Federal and State agencies, Michael has counseled and negotiated on behalf of lending institutions, not-for-profit entities and commercial owners.
His practice also involves:
- preparation of condominium offering plans
- environmental and land use regulation matters
- brownfield redevelopment