Nicole is a trust and estate attorney who concentrates her practice in estate and gift tax planning and estate and trust administration.
She serves as counsel and advisor to private clients, including business owners, corporate executives and families with developmentally disabled individuals. Nicole helps her clients realize their estate planning and philanthropic goals by advising them in the creation and administration of trusts, estates and charitable foundations. In addition, she represents both corporate and individual clients as fiduciaries in estate and trust administrations.
Nicole regularly speaks at continuing education programs for the New York State Bar Association and various community groups.
Prior to joining Bond, Nicole practiced in the Private Clients group of Nixon Peabody.
Honors & Affiliations
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2019, Trust and Estates
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section; Former Seventh District Representative to the Executive Committee
- Monroe County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section; Member, Executive Council
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester, New York
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Rochester Daily Record, 2012 Top Women in the Law
- Rochester Business Journal, 2008 Forty Under 40
- Graduate, Leadership Rochester, 2005
- Former Chair, Board of Directors, Heritage Christian Services Foundation
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Heritage Christian Services Agency
- Member, Board of Directors, Naiades Oncology Rowing
- Member, Board of Directors, St. Ann's Foundation
- Member, United Way Professional Advisory Board
- Quoted in "Charitable Trusts Useful Albeit Complex Tool For The Wealthy," Rochester Business Journal, December 29, 2017