Pam is a business attorney who advises both for-profit and non-profit corporate clients, as well as government entities, on all aspects of commercial transactions, including contracts, business operations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence issues, corporate succession planning, lending and financing issues, asset protection, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and real estate.
She represents banks in their general corporate operations, including negotiating and drafting third-party vendor and service contracts, mergers and acquisitions, leases, and purchase-and-sale agreements. She also advises government entities in the solicitation and procurement of goods and services so that the purchases comply with public bidding laws.
Prior to joining Bond, Pam was a reporter and editor at the Syracuse Post-Standard for ten years. She reported on crime, politics, non-profit organizations and general news. She was also the editor of the Home and Real Estate sections.
During law school, Pam clerked for Judge Deborah Karalunas, New York State Supreme Court; Judge Glenn Suddaby, U.S. District Court and the US Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of NY.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Upstate New York Rising Star, Business and Corporate
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Order of the Coif
- Lead Articles Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- Chancellor Scholar, Syracuse University College of Law
- Recipient, Outstanding Law Student Award, National Association of Women Lawyers
- Onondaga County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Represented GEDmatch, Inc. in sale to Verogen, Inc. involving complex GDPR and intellecutal property issues due to the high-tech nature of the company.
- Represented Lutgert Insurance in an acquisition of assets to Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance.
- Represented Brooks Burgers in the corporate, real estate and intellectual property matters to enable the business to grow from a single restaurant to a chain throughout Naples.
- Successfully established Bluebee Pal Project, Inc. as a tax-exempt non-profit corporation, enabling educational toys to be donated to people with various disabilities.
- Avoid Getting Bit by Staying in the Sun, The Public Official's Roadmap for Complying with Florida's Sunshine and Public Records Law, Collier County Mosquito Control District, February 23, 2017
- Avoid Sunburn in the Shade, The Public Official's Roadmap for Complying with Florida's Sunshine and Public Records Law, Naples Airport Authority, January 26, 2017
- Transparency in Government, Naples Airport Authority Noise Compatibility Committee, August 27, 2015
- How to Protect Yourself By Choosing the Right Business Entity, Femfessionals Syracuse Power Talk, February 24, 2015
- "Beware of Hidden Dangers in Inadequate Indemnifications," Business Journal News Network, September 5, 2014
- Amendment to the New York City Human Rights Law Requires Reasonable Accomodations for Pregnant Employer, New York Labor and Employment Law Report, November 6, 2013
- Board Member, Youth Haven
- Member, Temple Shalom Strategic Planning Committee
- Mentor, Champions for Learning