Peter represents clients in all aspects of commercial real estate matters, including commercial leases, commercial lending and purchases and sales of real property.
He has substantial experience in retail, office, medical and health care leases. His retail leasing experience includes the negotiation of big box and anchor store leases and occupancies as well as other shopping center leases. His clients include commercial lenders, real estate developers, regional health systems, health insurance companies and individuals. Peter also serves on the Firm's management committee.
- Representation of a regional health system on the acquisition and sale of over $150,000,000 of medical facilities
- Representation of private developer in connection with multiple regional shopping center financings
- Representation of private developers in connection with lease, ground lease and sale transactions with a variety of national and regional tenants, including Lowe's, BJ's Wholesale Club, Tractor Supply Company and HomeGoods
- Representation of commercial lenders in various mortgage financing transactions for apartments, office buildings and retail centers
- Representation of a regional transportation authority in connection with the acquisition and development of transit stations, condemnation matters and various real property transactions
- Representation of regional health systems and a health insurance company in connection with leases, purchases, sales and donations of real property.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Real Estate Law (listed for 5 years)
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Real Estate
- New York State Bar Association
- Executive Committee and Vice President, Seneca Park Zoo Society