Sarah assists her clients with complex financial issues and finds solutions to a variety of commercial problems, both in and out of court.
Sarah focuses her practice on corporate workouts, business restructuring and general business law matters. Her clients include corporations, not-for-profits, creditors, lenders, creditors’ committees, asset purchasers and bankruptcy trustees.
Prior to joining Bond, Sarah was in-house counsel to a solar developer and engineering, procurement and construction firm. She continues to represent renewable energy clients on a broad range of matters, including project development, project financing, regulatory compliance, state and federal incentives and utility interconnections.
Sarah currently serves as a Captain in the United States Army Reserves.
Honors & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Upstate New York Turnaround Management Association
- Representation of asset purchasers in various section 363 sales
- Representation of directors and officers in multiple adversary proceedings for breach of fiduciary duties
- Representation of creditors in defense of turnover actions
- Representation of debtor in fraudulent and preferential transfer litigation
- Representation of secured creditor in various bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation of creditor in national retail chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Representation of various nursing homes in chapter 11 and out of court restructurings
- Representation of universities and colleges in defense of fraudulent transfer claims and out of court restructurings
- Representation of debtor franchisee in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding
- Representation of chapter 7 trustees in all aspects of chapter 7 liquidations
- Representation of renewable energy firm in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding
- Advisory Council, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Onondaga County