Ted has broad experience in all aspects of the firm's employee benefits practice.
He has counseled employers on a wide spectrum of employee benefits and tax issues, including the preparation of employment agreements, deferred compensation agreements, separation agreements, severance plans, other welfare benefit plans, qualified retirement plans, remitted tuition plans, the taxation of employer-provided housing and other fringe benefits and cafeteria plans.
Ted has been a frequent lecturer on employee benefits matters.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (listed for 10 years)
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- New York State Bar Association, Tax Section, Committee on Employee Benefits
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- New York Employee Benefits Conference
- Editor, International Law Journal
- Herbert H. Lehman Graduate Fellowship-Public Policy Management
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Early Retirement Incentives: Navigating the Legal Issues, Lorman Education Services, August 7, 2014