Tim dedicates his practice to counseling for-profit and not-for-profit entities engaged in the manufacturing, distribution and service sectors in connection with a wide range of challenges and opportunities encountered throughout the business life cycle.
Clients look to him for assistance in all aspects of transactional work including formation, mergers and acquisitions, dispositions and financing transactions, as well as in connection with contracts, other commercial transactions, and governance and succession planning activities. Tim is also a member of the firm's management committee.
- Lead in structuring and negotiating $170 million merger and sale transaction on behalf of client in medical equipment business.
- Lead in structuring and negotiating asset sale transaction on behalf of regional lubricants distribution business located in the northeast U.S. and Ontario, Canada.
- Regularly Counsel closely-held businesses on governance and succession planning matters.
- Regularly represent closely-held and public companies in complex financing transactions.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Corporate Law (listed for 10 years)
- Buffalo Business First, 2016 Legal Elite
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Business & Corporate (listed for more than 10 years)
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Buffalo Niagara Partnership, 2000-current
- Chair, Board of Directors, Buffalo Niagara Partnership, 2011-2014
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York Board, 2012-2013