Hurricane Ian’s significant impact to Southwest Florida is undeniable. Although our local community sustained significant damage, we will rebuild stronger and better than before.
Bond’s Naples office is committed to assisting clients with their legal needs as they navigate how the storm has affected both their business and personal lives. In response to the historic storm, Bond has created the Hurricane Ian Task Force consisting of attorneys Jim Morey, C. Neil Gregory, Bill Owens and Tom Rinaldi to answer your questions and provide legal counsel should you need it.
Bond’s Task Force is available to provide valuable resources and answer questions related to real estate transactions, insurance claims, landlord/tenant issues, construction matters and more. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your individual or business needs.
Links to resources that may be useful to you as we rebuild our community together:
- Hurricane Ian Emergency Permitting
- FEMA Resources for Hurricane Ian
- Florida Health Care Association (FHCA) Resources
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Resources
- Florida Special Needs Registry
- Collier County Recovery Resources
- Lee County Recovery Resources
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
If looking for ways to help the community and are inclined to make donations be careful to vet the charity and ensure it is a 501(c)(3) organization. Here are a few vetted organizations you may consider: