Bond Announces Five Buffalo Bond Attorneys Named as 2020 Legal Elite of Western New York
October 5, 2020
(Buffalo, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that five of the firm's Buffalo attorneys have been recognized in Buffalo Business First’s 2020 Legal Elite of Western New York. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are as follows:
- Mitchell J. Banas, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Jessica L. Copeland – Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Intellectual Property
- Sharon M. Porcellio – Litigation
- James J. Rooney – Employment & Labor
- Heath J. Szymczak – Commercial Litigation and Estates Litigation
Legal Elite of Western New York is a list compiled by Buffalo Law Journal and Buffalo Business First that recognizes some of the most-respected Western New York lawyers, as nominated by their peers.
Bond, Schoeneck & King is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City and Naples, Florida.