Jeanette Lombardi to Present at HalfMoon Education Course
August 29, 2017
The Complete Trust Course
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers/Cape Coral
4455 Metro Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33916
Registration 8 - 8:30 a.m.
Morning Session 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Lunch (on your own) 12 - 1 p.m.
Afternoon Session 1 - 5 p.m.
$299 for individual registration
$279 for three or more registrations
Each registration includes a complimentary continental breakfast and printed seminar manual.
You’ll be able to:
- Review federal estate, gift and trust taxation and learn how to calculate estate tax.
- Identify types of trusts including testamentary trusts, bypass trusts and marital trusts.
- Understand GRITs, GRATs and GRUTs, PRTs and QPRTs.
- Use charitable remainder trusts and discuss the use of trusts for asset protection.
- Utilize advanced trust planning techniques such as trusts for minors and S corporation trusts.
- Understand the principles of estate and gift taxation and how they apply to trusts
- Identify the purposes and features of testamentary trusts and charitable trusts
Continuing Education Credits
Accountants - 8.0 Florida CPE Hours; 8.0 NASBA CPE Hours
Attorneys - 8.5 Florida CLE Hours; Certification Hours: 5.0 Tax Law; 8.5 Wills, Trusts & Estates
Certified Financial Planners - 8.0 CFP Hours
IRS Enrolled Agents - 8.0 CE Hours
Using Revocable Trusts
Presented by Jeanette M. Lombardi
- Characteristics and advantages/disadvantages
- Special tax issues