Workplace 2022: Annual Labor, Employment & HR Conference (Upstate)
September 22 - November 3, 2022
The legal and practical issues employers face are increasingly complex and varied. Employers need to know the steps they can take to avoid, or at least minimize, the liability associated with their human resources decisions and comply with regulatory requirements. Mindful of this need, we have developed a full-day agenda covering a range of important topics.
You will have a choice of breakout sessions. Plan to register early as our annual conference fills quickly. We look forward to seeing you there.
The topics covered will include:
- Labor and Employment Law Update
- The Impact of the Biden NLRB on Unionized and Non-unionized Employers
- Marijuana Legalization and What it Means for Drug Testing and Criminal Background Checks
- Public Sector Update
- Employee Benefits Update
- Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Issues Affecting Employers in 2022 and Beyond
- Handling Controversial Societal Issues in the Workplace
- Managing Leaves: NY Paid Sick Leave, COVID Leave Issues and Difficult Scenarios
5.5 General HRCI Credits and 5.5 SHRM PDCs
Click here to see a detailed agenda.
Albany • September 28
Buffalo • October 4
Corning • September 22
Rochester • November 3
Saratoga • October 26
Syracuse • October 6
Bond Clients $250 per person
Non-Clients $300 per person
Refunds will only be made for cancellations received at least five business days before the event. This event is intended for the invited guests of Bond, Schoeneck & King. Bond reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant