Hurricane Ian’s significant impact to Southwest Florida is undeniable. Although our local community sustained significant damage, we will rebuild stronger and better than before. Read about Bond's Hurricane Ian Task Force.
Bond has called Naples, Florida home since 1978. At first emphasizing personal legal services to relocating or “snowbird” clients, Bond’s Southwest Florida practice offerings have expanded to meet the area’s tremendous growth.
Our individual clients continue to rely on us for high net worth trust and estate planning, tax compliance and financial planning; probate and trust litigation; and residential purchase and sales. And now, businesses, government agencies and community organizations also count on our commercial, employment and general trial advocacy, commercial real estate construction, leasing and land development skills, financial and corporate transactional work, and business entity formation and governance experience.
Our commitment to service and value attracts a diverse client base in matters of employee benefits, labor, higher education, NCAA issues, intellectual property and health care. Whatever the client’s needs or goals may be, personal, professional and prompt service are the Naples office hallmarks.
In keeping with Bond’s core values, Naples office professionals remain engaged with numerous Collier and Lee County civic, professional and charitable organizations, often in leadership capacity, including:
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Florida and Collier County Bar Associations
- United Way of Collier County
- Center for the Arts of Bonita Springs
- Catholic Charities
- Legal Aid Services of Collier County
- Champions for Learning
- Community Foundation of Collier County
- Winged Foot Scholarship Foundation
- Greater Naples Area Planned Giving Council
- Naples Therapeutic Riding Center
- Literacy Volunteers of Collier County
- Council of Hispanic Professionals of Collier County
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Collier County
- Greater Naples and Bonita Springs Area Chambers of Commerce
- Local Rotary Clubs