Elizabeth works directly with multinational clients to provide immigration services in a wide variety of industries, including investment banking, hospitality, visual and performing art, international chemical manufacturing, financial services, among others. In addition, she is experienced in a range of nonimmigrant (L, H, O, TN, E) and immigrant matters including PERM Labor Certification Applications (PERM, I-130, EB1A, B & C, I-140), permanent residency and consular processing issues.Elizabeth has a wide range of representative experience, including:
- Drafting complex H-1B, L, EB-1, PERM and O petitions
- Collaborating on the development of corporate immigration global mobility policy on behalf of a leading global financial institution
- Counseling numerous expatriate executives regarding maintenance of lawful permanent resident status and filing of naturalization petitions, in coordination with global immigration professionals, and employment and international tax counsel
- Representing clients in SIJS, U-Visa, affirmative asylum and removal defense cases, including cancellation of removal
- Managed variety of family and business immigration matters for small, mid-size and large corporations
Prior to joining Bond, Elizabeth has worked as an immigration attorney at several global business immigration law firms and has served as the legal advisor at the Permanent Mission of El Salvador to the United Nations.
Elizabeth also served as a pro-bono attorney with Sanctuary for Families and Brooklyn Law School’s Safe Harbor Project where she represented clients on various humanitarian matters, including removal defense, affirmative asylum, VAWA, SIJS, U Visas, appellate matters and family-based visa petitions. Elizabeth speaks Russian, French and Spanish.