Patrick is a successful trust and estate attorney who possesses both the technical knowledge and practical experience to assure your estate planning goals are achieved.
His individualized service and dedication to his client’s long-range goals has always been his demonstrated quality.
Patrick is a certified public accountant and is a frequent speaker at industry, New York State Bar Association seminars, as well as the Notre Dame Tax and Estate Planning Institute.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Trusts and Estates (listed for 10 years)
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Estate and Probate (listed for more than 10 years)
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Niagara Business Associates
- Panel Member, Q & A with Trusts and Estates Practitioners, Bar Association of Erie County, Practice and Procedure in Surrogates Court Committee, February 23, 2017
- Frequent Speaker at the State University of New York at Buffalo Annual Tax Institute
- Frequent Speaker at New York State Bar Association Seminars
- Past President, Financial Planning Counselors of Western New York, Inc.
- Past Treasurer, WNY Planned Giving Consortium, Inc.
© 2018 Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC. All Rights Reserved.