Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC Buffalo, NY Law Office
The Avant Building
200 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14202-2107
Phone Number: 716-416-7000
Fax Number: 716-416-7001
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Avant Building comprises one city block at West Huron Street, between Delaware and Elmwood Avenues. The Avant Building is a mixed-use facility. Each section of the building tower has exclusive, limited access elevators.
- To access Bond offices, please proceed to the middle set of elevators.
- Our office is accessible by elevator from 8:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- For access after hours, please check-in at the security desk located in the office entrance lobby.
- From the North Take the 190 South (Downtown Buffalo) and take the Niagara Street Exit (Exit #8). Keep right on Niagara Street. From Niagara Street, turn left onto West Huron. The Avant Building/Embassy Suites Hotel will be on your left at the intersection of West Huron and Delaware Avenue.
- From the South and West Take the 90 East (Buffalo) to the 190 North (Downtown Buffalo/Canada), and exit at Niagara Street (Exit #8). Keep Right on Niagara Sreet. From Niagara Street, turn left onto West Huron. The Avant Building/Embassy Suites hotel will be on your left at the intersection of West Huron and Delaware Avenue.
- From the East Take the 90 West (Erie) to 33 West (Downtown Buffalo). Take 33W to Goodell St. Continue straight onto Goodell, cross Main Street and bear right on Edward Street. Turn left onto Delaware Avenue. The Avant Building/Embassy Suites Hotel will be on the right at the intersection of West Huron and Delaware Avenue.
- From Metro Rail Exit at Fountain Plaza. Take West Huron and pass Pearl and Franklin Streets. The Avant Building/Embassy Suites Hotel is located on the corner of West Huron and Delaware Ave.
Valet parking is available. Please enter the Embassy Suites Hotel driveway (on Delaware Avenue) for valet service. There is a charge to use the valet. The hotel controls the valet service and prices are subject to change without notice.
We also recommend alternate parking at the following locations
- Augspurger Parking Ramp At the intersection of West Huron and Franklin/Pearl Streets.
- All Pro Parking Open air parking lot, located at the intersection of Pearl and Huron Streets. This lot is directly across from the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- Metered street parking On Delaware and Elmwood Avenues is readily available downtown. However, do not park on Cary Street (between the Avant Building and the Hampton Inn next door) as you may get ticketed.