Reopening New York — Accommodating the Return to Work
June 4, 2020
As a bonus to Bond’s latest Tuesday webinar about the evolving legal implications of COVID-19 for business, business and transaction attorney Jessica Moller wrapped up the June 2 presentation by answering some frequently asked questions about workplace accommodation for employees with underlying medical conditions, child care needs or other concerns that might complicate their return to work.
The full presentation covered these topics:
- PPP FAQs – Things to Focus on as Reopening Proceeds
- Reopening Update – Clearing Up Some Questions
- Reopening Update – Where Are We?
- Employment Accommodation and Discrimination Issues
- COVID-19 Exposure Claims – Things to Consider as Businesses Reopen
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.