Reopening New York — Employee Accommodations and Phase Four Higher Education Guidance
June 24, 2020
By: Peter A. Jones, Adam P. Mastroleo, Katherine S. McClung, Gail M. Norris
As a bonus to Bond’s June 23 Tuesday webinar about the evolving legal implications of COVID-19 for business, we’ve posted two short videos to provide additional information and answer frequently asked questions:
- Labor attorneys Katherine McClung and Adam Mastroleo answer some questions clients have been asking about accommodations employers need to make for employees as they return to the workplace.
- Labor attorney Peter Jones and higher education senior counsel Gail Norris review some highlights of recently released Phase 4 guidance for higher education institutions.
The full presentation covered these topics:
- Business Tax Issues: Benefits and Credits under the COVID-19 Legislation
- Phase Four Reopening: What is Coming
- Phase Four Reopening: Higher Education Guidance
- Waiver Considerations: Things to Think About
- Accommodation Issues Review
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.