Katherine is a labor and employment law attorney who counsels employers in a wide variety of labor and employment law matters, including addressing wage and hour issues, responding to claims of employment discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge and retaliation, drafting personnel policies and employee manuals, and dealing with unfair labor practice charges and collective bargaining issues.
Katherine represents clients in state and federal litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings and hearings before state and federal government agencies and boards.
Prior to joining Bond, Katherine worked at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in New York City.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2015®, Upstate New York Rising Star, Employment & Labor
- New York State Bar Association, 2013 Empire State Counsel Honoree
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Rochester Delegate
- Monroe County Bar Association, Disability, Labor & Employment Law Committee; Litigation Section
- Women of Excellence, Rochester Business Journal, 2018
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Forty Under 40 Honoree, Rochester Business Journal, 2014
- Staff Editor, Environmental Law Journal
- Quoted in "Major changes for OT - New federal rules to affect most employers," Rochester Business Journal, May 20, 2016
- "How Protected is Your Business From Social Media Litigation," Rochester Business Journal, June 16, 2014
- "Crime and Punishment: Avoiding Punishment for Inquiries into Criminal Convictions and Arrests," Rochester Business Alliance, May/June 2014
- "HR Connection: Court Rules On Time Spent Donning, Doffing Gear," NY Daily Record, February 4, 2014
- Board Member, American Red Cross, Greater Rochester Chapter
- Member, Governing Committee, Young Women’s College Prep Charter School of Rochester
- Volunteer, Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.
- Volunteer, Rochester Teen Court
- Recipient, Skadden Distinguished Pro Bono Publico Service Award 2009