Six Naples Bond Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers in America®
August 19, 2021
(Naples, FL): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that six attorneys from the firm’s Naples, Florida office have been named the 2022 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are:
- Dennis C. Brown: Litigation and Controversy – Tax and Tax Law
- James D. Dati: Real Estate Law
- C. Neil Gregory: Real Estate Law
- Adam C. Kerlek: Trusts and Estates
- James F. Morey: Real Estate Law
- Kevin V. Recchia: Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has been in Naples, Florida since 1978 and also has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City, and Red Bank, New Jersey.