Kevin has extensive experience in real estate matters. He represents tenants and landlords in commercial leasing transactions throughout the country and has served as lead counsel in numerous acquisitions and sales of multi-state real property portfolios.
Kevin has represented both lenders and borrowers in a variety of commercial lending transactions, including construction loans, securitized loans and non-recourse loans.
Kevin's experience also includes the representation of private and institutional clients in condemnation and zoning proceedings, as well as real estate litigation matters.
- Representation of Fortune 500 company in multibillion dollar asset purchase transaction involving properties located in numerous states across the country.
- Representation of utility companies in acquisitions and sales of electric generating facilities, including sale of nuclear power plant owned by several utility cotenants.
- Representation of utility companies in real estate aspects of Public Service Commission Article VII transmission projects.
- Representation of nationally recognized REIT in multimillion dollar lending transactions.
- Representation of nationally recognized title insurance company in title insurance claim/litigation issues.
- Representation of owners/developers as landlords and tenants in leasing Class A office buildings.
- Representation of Fortune 500 company in numerous real estate transactions.
- Representation of higher education institutions in a wide variety of real estate matters.